In Language class, our teacher, Pat Chujman asked that we create posters with linking words. I worked on them with Rochi, Tomi and Juani. Now, we are supposed to create sentences to fill in with frequency and sequence linking words for our peers to complete:
1. ____________ we have 3 meals _______.
2. I _________ go to the gym, but only if I have free time.
3. Get your homework done __________ you get home.
4. ________, I think that recycling should be incorporated in all schools for the reasons above mentioned.
5. ________ that terrifying moment, I knew that I would _________ come back.
6. ______ I had realized that she _________ understood my issue.
7. Let’s eat and go to a movie ___________.
And these are the ones my classmates did:
At last, we had to do a WordCloud with all our connectors. This is what we came up with:
Some of our linkers where more than just word. Those ended up being as if it was all a word 🙂